This youth girls’ swimsuit features a spontaneous and vibrant scribble by Will on the 12th October 2020. Is It a Bird? Or a bee? Well… we’ll never really know! It features comfortable fit, elastic fabric, and coloured print that won’t fade in the sun and water. The double layer front, bias binding, and 38-40 UPF ensure that teens can be in perpetual motion without worrying about wardrobe malfunctions.
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Fabric weight: 6.61 oz/yd² (224 g/m²)
• UPF 38-40
• Double layer front
• Bias binding in black or white
• Sewn with an overlock stitch
• Smooth and comfortable microfiber yarn
• Four-way stretch material stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
Please note that contact with rough surfaces and velcro fasteners should be avoided since they can pull out the white fibers in the fabric, damaging the swimsuit’s appearance.